We are looking for a full-time SEO Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will lead the SEO strategies for a mix of clients in various local and global industries. You will also be responsible for contributing to the ongoing development & training of the SEO team. The successful candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in agency-side SEO within a senior role, including client account management and training experience.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Our Culture. We aim to maintain a culture of empowering people by identifying their strengths and building around their unique individual traits. This allows us to grow dynamic teams of powerful problem solvers, not just an organisation with that forces individuals into a corporate mould.
- Support. We work hard to strengthen and improve our culture and to do this we provide our team with ongoing support through individual action coaching sessions, monthly motivational workshops, and quarterly team building events.
- Empowering Marketers, Leading Industries. If your goal is working in a high-performance agency alongside international digital leaders, you’ve found the best place to share your talent.
- Growth Mindset. If you’d like to master your skillset, we will support your learning journey. Be challenged with new tasks, and continue growing your talent while working with us.
Steps to apply
1 Send your details via the form below.
2 After a first interview, take a Strengths test and complete a skills assessment.
3 Meet the team.
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Hours: Flexible
- Address: Remote , Observatory, Cape Town , South Africa
- Salary: ZAR Market Related