We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong marketer in Paid Search to join our progressive and expanding business, this key role within our well-respected and talented marketing team is at the forefront of driving the performance of our digital attraction strategies. If you live and breathe digital marketing, thrive on data-driven insights, and can bring skills and knowledge in areas such as PPC across Google and Bing, display marketing and paid social along with a great understanding of analytics and conversion rate optimization then we would love to hear from you to join our team as our new Head of PPC. You’ll have the opportunity to build and grow your own team as the role evolves.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Our Culture. We aim to maintain a culture of empowering people by identifying their strengths and building around their unique individual traits. This allows us to grow dynamic teams of powerful problem solvers, not just an organisation with that forces individuals into a corporate mould.
- Support. We work hard to strengthen and improve our culture and to do this we provide our team with ongoing support through individual action coaching sessions, monthly motivational workshops, and quarterly team building events.
- Empowering Marketers, Leading Industries. If your goal is working in a high-performance agency alongside international digital leaders, you’ve found the best place to share your talent.
- Growth Mindset. If you’d like to master your skillset, we will support your learning journey. Be challenged with new tasks, and continue growing your talent while working with us.
Steps to apply
1 Send your details via the form below.
2 After a first interview, take a Strengths test and complete a skills assessment.
3 Meet the team.
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Hours: Flexible
- Address: Remote, Durban, KwaZulu Natal , South Africa
- Salary: Negotiable