We are looking for an Analytics Manager with advanced knowledge of and proven experience implementing Google Tag Manager, UA/GA4, and Firebase for clients. Reporting to Kaomi’s Head of Agency, you will help prioritize Google Analytics requests, tasks & deliverables according to business needs across different client accounts.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Our Culture. We aim to maintain a culture of empowering people by identifying their strengths and building around their unique individual traits. This allows us to grow dynamic teams of powerful problem solvers, not just an organisation with that forces individuals into a corporate mould.
- Support. We work hard to strengthen and improve our culture and to do this we provide our team with ongoing support through individual action coaching sessions, monthly motivational workshops, and quarterly team building events.
- Empowering Marketers, Leading Industries. If your goal is working in a high-performance agency alongside international digital leaders, you’ve found the best place to share your talent.
- Growth Mindset. If you’d like to master your skillset, we will support your learning journey. Be challenged with new tasks, and continue growing your talent while working with us.
Steps to apply
1 Send your details via the form below.
2 After a first interview, take a Strengths test and complete a skills assessment.
3 Meet the team.
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Hours: Flexible
- Address: Remote, Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
- Salary: Market Related